Forte Oil Plc Job Opportunity
With well over 500 Forte Oil owned,
dealer-assisted and dealer-developed retail outlets spread across the
country, a major fuel storage installation at Apapa, Lagos, another
major storage depot at Onne, Rivers State, an aviation joint users
hydrant in Ikeja, Lagos, and joint aviation depots in Abuja, Port
Harcourt and Kano, we are indeed a major marketer of choice in Nigeria.
Ideas don’t stay hot forever – make it happen!
Do you have what it takes to maximize the potential of your team- and your career?
Develop your career and make a real business difference.
How quickly can you step up? Join the winning team!
Job Title: Senior Security Advisor
Reports To: General Services Manager
Job Band: TBA
Function: Corporate Services
Sub Function: N/A
- To safeguard Forte facilities, installations and staff by
ensuring the deployment of efficient and effective security
infrastructure and services.
- Articulate the unit’s operational plans and programs in line with departmental and overall organizational goals.
- Provide insight/information for the evaluation of the performance/suitability of security service providers.
- Build and promote relationship with Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
and other relevant Security agencies to ensure that relevant support is
given and security alerts are com
- Effectively communicate the unit’s plans and programs to
subordinates ensuring mutual understanding of goals, responsibilities
- Define Forte’s overall security management framework and
ensure the development of accompanying policies, procedures and
guidelines in line with best practices.
- Track and monitor global and local best practices in security
management of people and assets and make appropriate recommendations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- The position requires University Degree in any discipline. Certification in Security issues management is an added advantage.
The following skills are essential:
- Good knowledge and understanding of security systems and management.
- Good communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Oil & Gas Downstream experience.
- High level of integrity.
- 5 – 7 years’ cognate experience.
- Problem analysis and solving skills: ability to think on his/her feet.
- Awareness of Safety.
- Previous military/paramilitary/policing experience.
Internal: Top Management and HSEQ
External: Government Security agencies, 3rd party Security organization and Industry Security Officers
How to Apply
Interested employees whose skills and capabilities match
the job profile should send their CV subject: “Senior Security Advisor –
FO/CS/SSA/0815” to firstname.lastname@example.org