HR/Admin Officer Job at Tros offshore
Tros offshore provides first class marine services to the oil and gas
industry. Founded on the principles of client satisfaction, operational
quality, safety and protection of the environment, our company strives
to provide its clients with a highly responsive service. We employ
technology that is delivered by dedicated and highly trained
professionals to meet our clients’ operational objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
- Assisting management with the recruitment of junior staff, including training and induction.
- Recording office expenditure and managing the office budget.
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Assisting management with junior staff appraisals, managing performance and discipline
- Monitor and administer staff attendance, absenteeism and dereliction of duties.
- Ensure strict confidentiality of all company‘s files and properties.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 18th September, 2015.