Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc, Nigeria’s largest power distribution
network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the
handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/
KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal
The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which
generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record
of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually
as technical partners.
This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment
to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in
new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Revenue Monitoring Lead
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years working experience (commercial experience is an added advantage).
- Age: Not more than 40 years old
- Prior working experience in a utility company
- B.Sc in any of Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business Administration or Engineering field
- Assist with planning, allocating and monitoring collection activities across all Business Units
- Develop effective reporting tools that help drive and monitor collection activities
- Reviewing all pre-billing activities across BU’s and estimated
billing procedures are effective at reducing commercial and collection
- Access tools and infrastructures used for reporting payment platforms
- Assist with developing strategies that help detect energy thieves
- Monitoring targets set for conversion of latent customers across of Business Units
- Perform periodic trend analysis for revenues and energy billed to the company and Business Units
- Review IE’s energy viz a viz energy supplied to BU’s with a view to optimizing revenue mix
- Monitoring revenue and collection of significant MD, Prime and non-MD Customers
- Monitoring payment plans of both post and pre-paid debtors
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge of NERC/collections regulations and guidelines.
- Usage of Relevant Revenue Assurance Software
- Analytics and Report Writing Skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Adaptable to flexible business demands
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Fast learner, energetic and enthusiastic
How to Apply
Deadline: 1st October, 2015.