IT Company Vacancy for Business Development Executive (Training Programm)
Walcoss Consulting – Our Client, an IT Company that has its Head Office
in Lagos, is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the
Nature of Work
- This position reports directly to the Managing Director of the Firm.
- This is a professional position that requires that the applicant
has an effective written and oral communication skill in order to
effectively create participation for I.T Training Programme (courses)
offered by the Firm. This type of communication requires demonstrated
skill in the development of training programme, and the ability to
translate theoretical/conceptual information into clear and easily
- The Business Development Executive Must have knowledge I.T
Training Institute and schools in Lagos environs, training techniques,
instructional design methods, and specific knowledge of the I.T training
- Organize, publicize, and recruit audience for participation in learning and development programs.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing
Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales
Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support,
information, and guidance; researching and recommending new
opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Candidate will single handedly in charge of the entire Training Program
- Device/design strategies to ensure success of the training program by securing attendance of trainees
- Identify schools/institutions offering training (but not same training subjects as the Firms’)
- Initiate contact with these schools/institutions through proposal letters
- Request that these schools/Institutions offer training in Laptop/Mobile Phones/Tablets etc, repairs in their syllabus
- Contact and market other channels through which the program can secure attendants
- The ideal candidate must have relevant work experience (Work
Experience on Business Development in a Training Institution/Schools
would be an added advantage)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applicant should ensure that, position applying is specified in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Deadline: 30th September, 2015.