IT Officer at Sapress Construction Limited
Sapress Construction Limited is a General
Contractor and continues to provide construction services in Nigeria
.Our current work history exemplifies our expertise in:
- Industrial buildings
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Renovations and expansions
- Water treatment plants
- Plant maintenance
- Commercial buildings etc.
Sapress Construction Limited maintains experienced field crews and an
office staff that have consistently provided safe, on time, reliable,
and quality work all at competitive rates. Currently, our work includes a
long list of client’s in the industrial, commercial, architectural and
engineering consulting markets. Sapress Construction Limited is
committed to safety. All employees are given the opportunity to
participate in company funded training. Sapress Construction Company’s
belief is that the owner, designer and builder are a team. We believe
this team approach has contributed to our success and longevity as
demonstrated by the long term relationships with our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Sapress Construction seeks an IT technical support officer that
will be saddled with the responsibility of maintaining the computer
systems of the organisations, ensuring that they run smoothly and
providing technical support and advice to computer users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology and any other related field.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in an IT support role.
- A recognised IT certification.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Support the warehouse supervisors with additional information from the database.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts.
- Supervising junior engineering and technical staff.
- Agreeing timescales.
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licences.
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Participating in defining future processes and translating into functional requirements.
- Categorize issues and escalate where necessary to the appropriate next level.
- Provide solutions for equipment failures like scanners, printers.
- Prepare system and performance tests.
- Monitor installation of software delivery notes and test bug fixes.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Technical skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- A meticulous and methodical nature.
- A logical mind.
- Capable of working well under pressure.
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 29th September, 2015.