Bradfield Consulting – Our client, an education Trust Council, whose aim
is to deliver a world-class education to children in all facets of its
operations, is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful
candidate will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of
specific projects and ensuring that specified deliverables and
objectives are achieved.
- In addition, he/she will coordinate and manage the long-term
development plans with respect to the buildings, infrastructure and
facilities of the Trust Council.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc Civil Engineering or any other related field
- Knowledge of the building development/redevelopment industry
- Familiarity with construction methods and the building codes
- Strong Construction Industry background with a minimum of 7years work experience.
- 5-7 years of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of development projects
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with the Projects Committee and executive management
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Liaise with all Departments/Committees of the Trust on all matters relating to projects.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Oversee the execution of the project according to the project plan
- Submit progress reports on the project to the Projects Committee and executive management
- Review the project schedule with Projects Committee, executive
management and all other staff that will be affected by the project
activities; revise the schedule as required
Skills and Competencies:
- Project Management skills
- Excellent IT proficiency skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills/Team Player
- Dynamic and Result Oriented
- Creativity and innovative skills
- Good communication skills with personable appearance
- Leadership skills/ Able to lead a wide span of direct and dual reports
- Eye for detail, design and aesthetics.
- Good problem-solving skills
How to Apply