Pinnacle Mobile Limited, a Mobile Value Added Services company in Lagos,
Nigeria which provides services such as SMS and Voice Chat services as
well as mobile oriented service to subscribers across the various
networks in Nigeria, seeks an experienced qualified candidate to fill
the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Proven working experience as a driver
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Secondary school Certificate
- Valid professional driver’s licence
- Ability to DRIVE a car in variety of weather and traffic conditions and also various part of the Nigeria.
Description & Responsibilities
- Cars should be clean at all times both internal and external
- Check the engine oil, break oil, gear oil, washer, tyres etc
- Water is available in the radiator and washer etc
- Ensure there is fuel in the car at all times (minimum fuel level
allowed for all the cars are (Quarter) I/4 tank, after which tanks must
be filled) and also Gallons for the generator.
- Job responsibilities are not limited to the above, candidate may
be required to run errands and other job responsibilities may be added.
- C – Caution, fire extinguisher, vehicle particulars are intact
and in good order (Ensure they are renewed as soon as they are expired.
- Duster, Air freshener, tissue box, duster, parker and brush etc are always in the cars
- You must develop yourself on the job. Keep yourself updated on all the traffic rules and various routes particularly in Lagos.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a driver.
- A friendly image and outlook
- A person with a sociable character and charisma
- Applicant must live in Lagos and should live in Gbagada or it’s environ.
- Sex: Male
- Age: Between38 and 48 years old
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter, Resume and writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 11th October, 2015.
Interview Date 18th October 2015.