Leventis Foods Limited is a subsidiary of A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc.
and one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious
variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator (Hotels, Restaurant & Cafes)
- Implements the sales and marketing plan for the
Hotel/Restaurant/Café (HORECA) channel to ensure sales targets are
achieved or exceeded for the team.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- B.Sc/HND Marketing or any related discipline with 2-4 years
relevant Sales & Marketing experience handling Food Service accounts
specific to HORECA customers in the Lagos region ideally with
international FMCG/food background with an emphasis on hotels,
restaurants, catering businesses, and fast food chains
- Self-motivated and flexible and organization supervision.
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers
- Exposure to Hotels, restaurants & catering knowledge with comprehensive awareness of Local Lagos Market
- Excellent network of existing HORECA contacts and trade relationships.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- An established customer base and with an excellent rapport with key accounts.
- Creative, action oriented person, reliable self-starter with the
ability to work and deliver measurable result with little supervision.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Sales and development of the company brands in the HORECA sector in Lagos
- Daily interface with HORECA trade customers, brand development activity which includes design and implementation
- Keeping a tight control on receivables and control credit limit with customers.
- Implement coverage and frequency plan for HORECA Channel, as
agreed with line Manager and achieve the targeted trade coverage, cell
frequency and outlet call plan in the territory/Channel
- Achieve excellent visibility of our brands through the
placement, management and recording of merchandising materials in line
with agreed objectives / outlets.
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customer proactively.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letter to: email@example.com on a subject matter – Sales Coordinator (Hotels, Restaurant & Cafes)
Deadline 15th September, 2015.