Maintenance In-Charge Job at Maintenance In-Charge
Somotex Nigeria Limited – We are a manufacturing and leading distributor
of electronics in West Africa with branches all over Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Education and Experience
- B.Eng, particularly in Electrical, Manufacturing, Mechanical or Production Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position in a manufacturing company.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing budgets
- Working well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Shift and ‘on-call’ work may be required, particularly where
manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation. Career
progression is often accelerated with a move into managerial positions
or related areas of employment such as plant/production engineering.
- Carry out appraisal for direct report
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: email@example.com