Simeon’s Pivot Resources – Our Client, a Marketing and Distribution
Company of various Skin Care/Beauty Products situated at Lekki requires
the services of a competent and passionate Female
who has marketing
experience in Skin Care/ Beauty Products and can work effectively in
marketing strategies and increase sales for the company’s
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Experience: 3 years and above Business Development/ Marketing experience in beauty/cosmetic products.
- Gender: Female.
Shall be responsible for planning and executing business strategies to
generate new prospects and improve client retention. Others are listed
- Establishing new relationships and also fostering existing relationships
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Sourcing new transactions
- Communicating with contacts on a regular basis regarding deal status
- Maintains and continually develops networking referral sources
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share
best practices and serve as advocate and information source for
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Improve forecast performance of business through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits
- Manage vendor contracts.
Salary: N80,000 – N100,000 (Eighty Thousand Naira – One Hundred Thousand Naira).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position and your location as subject title e.g Marketing Executive (Lekki, Lagos State).
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 15th September, 2015.