Medical Sales Representatives in a Pharmaceutical Company
A pharmaceutical company that based in Lagos with a diverse range of
products and brands with foreign partners. Due to increased activities,
we are seeking qualified and competent individuals to fill up positions
as MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Job Title: MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES
- · Build and maintain value based relationships with physicians and
other key health professionals to promote company’s products.
- · Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- · Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- · Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- · Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- · Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
Qualification and Requirements
- · B.sc Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology or Social science with relevant experience in pharmaceutical company.
- · Minimum of 2-3 years experience in the industry.· Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- · With valid driver’s license.
- · Candidate with communication and organizational skill to
manage , market and distribute our existing and incoming products lines
in the Nigeria market.
- · Negotiation experience especially with distributors, wholesalers and retail pharmacy owners.
- · Knowledge of sales techniques and closing skills.
- · Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- · Professional demeanor and customer service skills.
- · Must be goal-getter and have a strong drive for result.
- · Ability to conduct clinical presentations.
- · Territory management.
- · Motivation for sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 25th September, 2015