New Lagos Vacancies for Marketing/Sales Executive
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Executive
- B.Sc/HND in any of the following, Marketing, Business Management, or any related discipline.
- Team player.
- Resident of Lagos.
- Candidate must be 30-39 years of age male or female.
- Candidate must have six years working experience of which three years must be in a structured organisation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work under little or no supervision.
- The ability to work under pressure and deal with difficult situations.
- Customer Service – Respond promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; meets commitments.
- Responsible for capturing new business from all markets, maintaining existing clients base and processing sales orders.
- Escalate and resolve customer complaints.
- Manage social media forums to generate interest and monitor activity.
- Ensure all marketing activities are managed within budgets.
- Manage customer relationships.
- Enhance brand visibility and reputation at all times by
accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests,
exploring opportunities to add value to the brand.
- Develop effective marketing communication programs that will result to business leads.
- Provide and maintain high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Establish brand and customer loyalty and prepare weekly reports for management review.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 5th September, 2015.