with a penchant for high quality service delivery and candidates’
satisfaction in our training services. We are setup to provide health
and safety training, project management and NEBOSH international
certification programs to individuals and
In our bid to achieve our set organisational goals for 2015, we are seeking to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Marketing/Communication Officer
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any course of study.
- Command an excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy ability to work well with MS word and MS excel
- Good dress-sense.
- Must either reside in Delta State
- HSE and (or) Project Management skills will be added advantage
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in marketing services
- Age must be between 23 – 30 years.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales target and conduct market research
- Building up customer base and create marketing budget
- Plan promotions, publicities and coordinate adverts of training services.
- Liaise with designers for production of posters, flyers and newsletters.
- Plan, execute and supervise effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Manage new and existing customers’ accounts.
- Monitor competitors activity
- Evaluate marketing campaigns
- Build proposals and create partnerships
- Source and secure sponsorships
- Coordinate onsite registrations of candidates.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of marketing activities
- And liaise with relevant business players and foster relationship that will enhance my marketing campaigns.
- Handle all PR and charges necessary for marketing engagements with relevant officials and center in campaigns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 30th September, 2015.