Oracle Nigeria Job for a Systems Analyst – Oracle Database Administrator / DBA
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business
software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers
including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and
industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Systems Analyst – Oracle Database Administrator / DBA
Job Ref: 150018HJ
- Oracle Advanced Customer Support Services is a global
organization within Customer Support Services, providing tailored
mission-critical support services to customers with complex IT
requirements. We provide customized, proactive solutions for all Oracle
applications and technologies: Sun Servers and Storage, Database,
Middleware and Applications.
Brief Posting Description:
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to
deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base
while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer
inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical
questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic
- A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible
for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing
advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer
situations and escalated issues.
- As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer’s IT staff on a regular basis.
- You should be highly experienced in some Oracle products and
several platforms that are being supported, especially in Oracle DBA
- You will be expected to work with only general guidance from management while advising management on progress/status.
- Either at the client’s site or from a remote location, you will
be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems
related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and
repair/workarounds for Oracle products.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred with 5 years related experience.
- Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated
ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional
communication skills, while consistently achieving the highest levels of
customer satisfaction is essential.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- May have project lead role.
- Previous experience as Oracle Database Administrator /DBA,
covering most of the database area like RAC, Dataguard, performance and
security is essential.
- Exadata experience will be a plus.
How to Apply