Project Engineer/Manager Job at Moonscape Horizons Limited
Moonscape Horizons Limited is an indigenous company
incorporated in Nigeria to offer services in Real Estate Development,
General Contracts and Supplies, Oil and Gas exploration and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Moonscape Horizons Limited seeks a dynamic project
Engineer/manager responsible for the initiation, planning, execution,
monitoring and closure of all projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of scheduling, cost engineering, subcontract coordination and general protect administration.
- Computer proficient in AutoCAD, word, excels etc.
- Must be strategy oriented and driven, with good analytical
capabilities, good leadership and organizational, negotiation and
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Familiarity in reading drawings and specifications.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or Degree in a related discipline.
- Strong professional background with 5years of experience minimum of 3 years of which must be in a similar capacity.
- Proven administrative, leadership and management ability in the
area of project management, business development and/or tendering.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project
phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements;
reviewing bids from contractors.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design,
customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical
studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and
specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Ability to deliver quality projects safely with due regard to the environment, on time and within budget.
- Good understanding of Project Management systems and the application thereof.
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines whilst
maintaining a high standard of consistency, accuracy and quality is
- Sound understanding of the relevant engineering codes and standards.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to deal with a broad spectrum of
cultural and organisational styles, as well as being able to lead a
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20th October, 2015.