Promasidor Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy for Corporate Communications Manager
Promasidor is a multi-local food manufacturer that has its roots firmly established in Africa. Promasidor produces, distributes and markets its quality range of products in more than 25 countries across the continent, bringing joy to millions of consumers. Promasidor’s milk powders, food
enhancement products and beverages are affordable, delicious and good for you.
The web address is as follows:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Manager
Promasidor Nigeria Limited – Nigeria
Manage the Promasidor media interaction and execute communications initiatives in accordance with the company’s business goal and to position is as the leading FMCG in Nigeria.
Develop and execute PNG Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy with the aim of Building, promoting, and maintaining the corporate brand
1.Develop and maintain internal communication strategy, delivering timely and effective communication thought-out the company.
2. Establish, manage and monitor the internal communications within the company- newsletter, magazine, photo speak.
3.Review, maintain and update the company’s website.
4. Review and supervise the production of the company’s magazine.
5. Act as local resource of communications expertise and guidance
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
1.Manage the corporate social responsibility arm of Promasidor Nigeria Limited in accomplishing set CSR goals and aspiration.
2.Develop and recommend relevant CSR activities designed to give required mileage to the corporate identity of the company
3. Develop tracking and measurement methodologies for evaluating the effectiveness of the company’s CSR initiatives
4. Build relationships with relevant agencies, authorities and the media to aid in awareness projects for the CSR.
1.Build sustainable relations with the media relations and leverage same to ensure the proper and timely dissemination of information that positively positions PNG and its products as a leader in the industry.
2. Manage press conference and leveraging opportunities therein.
3. Prepare press releases.
4. Write targeted feature articles.
5. Facilitate advert placement to obtain optimum exposure.
6. Liaise with media contacts to mitigate against negative press and obtain optimum exposure editorially
1. Create and successfully execute company’s events has zero brand dilution and brand enhancement.
2. Develop and communicate event diary.
3. Ensure measurement of effectiveness of events/ sponsorships.
How to Apply