Public Relations Officer Vacancy at Diamond Enterprise African Network
Enterprise African Network – The Enterprise African Network is a key
instrument in the AU’s strategy to boost growth and jobs. Bringing
together close to 600 business support organisations from more than 50
countries, we help small companies seize the unparalleled business
in the AU Single Market.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/University degree in Public Relations or related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in same field.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Keyboard and computer skills
- Versatile in audio visuals
- Ability to speak an indigenous language in addition to English Language is of advantage
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- An interest in current affairs
- Monitor public opinion about the organisation or particular issues.
- Advise management on policy issues and communication strategies.
- Plan public relations programmes including preparing cost budgets;
- write speeches, prepare visual aids and make public presentations;
- Oversee production of visual (film or video) and audio electronic material, including managing an internet web site.
- Organize special events such as open days, visits, exhibitions and functions.
- Conduct internal communication courses, workshops and media training.
- Evaluate communication activities and recommend future actions.
- Present arguments on behalf of the organisation (lobbying) to other organisations and special interest groups.
- Liaise with the public and respond to inquiries.
- Liaise with the media, i.e. respond to inquiries, arrange
interviews with journalists, prepare and distribute news releases and
- Write, edit and arrange production of print materials such as newsletters, house magazines, pamphlets and brochures.
- Assist in preparing organisational documents such as annual reports, corporate profiles and submissions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 20th September, 2015.