Best Search Recruitment Limited – Our client, a Radio Station located at
Abuja requires an experienced Operations Manager. The candidate will
participate in generating the long-term program strategy for the radio
Job Title: Radio Operation Manager
- University degree in relevant discipline with at least 5 years work experience in radio operations management
- Ability to oversee, coordinates, and supports the execution of continuous broadcast schedules on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of current and developing trends in radio.
- Skills in examining and developing station operations and
procedures, formulating policy, and implementing organizational
strategies and procedures.
- Skill in operating radio equipment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to
communicate with all levels of internal and external customers and
- Exceptional problem solving skills including ability to analyze complex information
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle a high volume of work including management of multiple priorities with competing deadlines
- Monitors and evaluates program effectiveness and recommends changes required for improvement.
- Participates in generating the long-term program strategy, as
well as overseeing and building the current schedule for transmission.
- Coordinates production of all programs for broadcast, serves as
technical director for national news programs, acquires, records, and
manages satellite feeds, and assures proper staffing levels of
technicians. Interrupts scheduled programming for airing of breaking
news or emergency management
- Assure succession planning process and organizational planning are implemented.
- Liaisons with planners to generate ideas for the schedule, and communicate this information to the managing editor for approval.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 15th September, 2015