Receptionist Job at Diamond Enterprise African Network
Diamond Enterprise African Network – The Enterprise African Network is a
key instrument in the AU’s strategy to boost growth and jobs.
Bringing together close to 600 business support organizations from
more than 50 countries, we help small companies seize the unparalleled
in the AU Single Market.
Our member organizations include chambers of commerce and industry,
technology centres, research institutes and development agencies. Most
of them have been supporting local businesses for a long time. They
know their clients’ strengths and needs – and they know Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Receptionist
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them
appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains
security and telecommunications system.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills,
Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing
Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management.
- Use of Microsoft office software and office management skills.
- Attentive to detail and highly organized.
- Minimum of OND in any related discipline.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 20th September, 2015.