RusselSmith Group Recruits Graduate Executive Assistant Sept., 2015
RusselSmith Group is a company created to to service the needs of the
global Oil and Gas exploration and production industry utilizing Rope
Access Technology as primary means of access.
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a
difference. Throughout our
history, we have continued to help our
employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them
to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Reference Code: RS-FS-001
Job Type: Full-Time
Functional Area: Customer Relations
Summary of Functions
- Responsible for providing assistance to company Executive
Management and performing a variety of administrative, office and
- Provide administrative assistance to Executive Management and other officers as required or as requested
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments for Executive Management
- Responsible for maintaining the department’s File Management System
- Assist in the coordination of all travel arrangements for the
company; research and make flight, hotel, car rental and company car
reservations in accordance with company policies and to obtain most
economical and efficient travel.
- Create travel itinerary and schedules in accordance with authorized travel requests.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail and coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (DHL, FedEx etc.)
- Assist with coordinating incoming and outgoing shipments.
Initiate shipments for products, replacement parts and/or for correcting
errors (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.)
- Provide administrative assistance to the other departments as required or requested.
- Performs other duties as required or as assigned.
- Taking both electronic, mails and telephone messages for Executive Management and relaying to concerned person.
- Conduct information research, business research, surveys and
gather information on requested topics as assigned on behalf of
- Make arrangements and assist with Executive Management Meetings, Conferences and Board Of Directors Meetings.
- Managing Executive Management’s daily, weekly and monthly diary itineraries
- Assist in implementing and updating office policies and
procedures including scheduling appointments, processing mail, answering
phones and ordering supplies.
- Maintains the company’s records and file management system.
Years of Experience:
- 0-2 years.
- A good university first Degree or journeyman experience is required.
- Good reasoning ability is important.
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Quality control – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Safety & security – actively promotes and personally
observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and
- Document Control – Reviewing and keeping records of transaction of sale and purchase goods and services
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Good relational and customer service skills
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
- Good reasoning skills; communication skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
How to Apply
Click here to apply online