S&S hotels and suites remain the hotel of choice for the business
traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome
haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services
personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the
discerning leisure traveler
seeking the captivating dining and limitless
nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
Described as an urban oasis, this luxury boutique hotel nestled in the
heart of Victoria Island, the business capital of Lagos, offers unique
style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services
that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by
planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human
resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Must have the skills in: Hiring, Human Resources Management,
Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication
Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity,
Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment,
- Must be residing in Lagos or willing to relocate to Lagos.
- A minimum of first Degree is required.
- A Master Degree will be an added advantage.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting,
testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate
selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing
applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting
investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys;
scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets;
monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending,
planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work
results by training managers to coach and discipline employees;
scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving
employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of
benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends;
recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of
benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids;
awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational
programs on benefit programs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Deadline: 17th October, 2015.