Sales Executive Job Vacancy in Onitsha October, 2015
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Develop the sales of the companies products in the Home and Personal Care chemical Raw Materials
- Create an annual marketing plan and a budget to facilitate it
- Liaise with the manufacturing/supply arm on orders, quantities,
designs/assortments, delivery dates and payment terms in conjuction with
the Managing Director
- Responsible for developing a price point policy by
harmonising/aligning prices of distinct items of stock and determining
standard marginal prices for all items
- Promote or reduces the prices of slower-selling lines while monitoring best selling lines
- Set and adjust prices and decide markdowns in conjunction with the General Manager
- Develop merchandise budget for appropriate periods
- Work with Inventory Administrator to plan stock levels, move
stock and making sure that the best selling items are always available
- Develop new products in the market and help educate the customers about them
- Liase with the suppliers in order to grant the needed technical support to the customers
- Responsible for researching the dynamics of the target market
i.e. buying behaviour, purchasing power, age range, social status,
profession etc. so as to develop marketing strategies to fit their
- Identify new markets that might enhance the organisation s bottom line
- Gather sales information from previous years to know statistics on returns, markdowns, and any inventory carry over
- A good first degree (with chemistry background a plus) from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Enthusiasm and passion for perfume/cosmetics/personal care products.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidence, energy, organization and resilience.
- Young and dynamic individual
- Innovative with strong sales and business development skills.
- Good experience in sales, preferably within the chemical and cosmetics industries.
How to Apply