Social Media and Business Development Strategist Vacancy
Insiteful Solutions – By combining HCD, HR, Social Media, Strategy,
Marketing & Design, Productions, and ICT solutions services into one
firm, Insiteful Solutions and Consult Nigeria Ltd acts as a complete
business partner, providing all levels of support and services.
Established in 2008 and registered in 2012, we have provided support to a
number of Business startups, Small scale enterprises, Non government
organizations, and international companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media and Business Development Strategist
Insiteful Solutions is seeking to expand its team of superstars with a
social media and business development strategist. We are looking for
candidates that have “yes, and nothing is impossible” attitude, are
team-focused and team-driven, and want to wow our customers through
their talents and services.
- Review and enforce brand and corporate messaging across all marketing and social media campaigns
- Perform research, including detailed competitive analysis, on a
variety of subjects and write in a voice to which each target audience
- Develop, implement and manage strategic marketing plans for direct mail and email campaigns
- Generate creative marketing and social media initiatives, new
promotional ideas and
- Educate clients on social media tools and strategy; utilize social media channels and for effective campaigns
- Write and edit plans (marketing, social media and new business
plans), messaging documents, pitches, press releases, blogs and company
brochures, case studies, etc.
- Maintain and demonstrate a deep understanding of clients and their industries; teach others
- groundbreaking approaches to marketing and
communicating with our customers’ audience
- Day-to-day client relations as the main point of contact to
provide strategic counsel, convey status, set expectations, manage
budget, anticipate needs and adjust plans accordingly, and find
solutions to problems. Be able to take the knowledge of a client’s
company and suggest other things we can or should be doing to help them
achieve their goals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com along with a portfolio of their work
Deadline 20th September, 2015.