Enroyale Global Services Limited a reputable diagnostic company with a
central laboratory in Abuja Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the
vacant position of:
- Fully qualified and registration with relevant professional bodies.
- Experience in handling ECG, Spirometry other relevant equipment will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience in echocardiography, abdominal, pelvic, prostate, occular and transfontanelle scans.
- Must be computer literate.
- Carry out sonar and other examinations
- Attend to inquiries and troubleshoot complaints that may arise in course of operations
- Able to meet Turnaround time and in conformance with applicable confidentiality requirements.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as supervise the work of more junior staff in the laboratory
- We also welcome applications from alternative territories such as experienced sonographers.
- Good knowledge and ability to teach the principles of ultrasonography.
- Perform all tasks, duties and tests related to Ultrasound services.
- Validate and report results of tests performed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Please note immediate start is required
Deadline: 30th September, 2015