Superintendent Pharmacist/Pharmacy Manager Job at NOSDOC Biologics & Qualitative Xenobiotics Limited
NOSDOC Biologics & Qualitative Xenobiotics
Limited, Just like NOSDOC Diagnostics is dedicated to the service of
good health for everyone, hence our slogan “A System Driven To Promote
Health”. NOSDOC Biologics & Qualitative Xenobiotics (NOSDOC Bio-Qx)
was founded in 2014 and is part
of the NOSDOC GROUP, charged mainly with
the manufacture and supply of pharmaceutical products. All our products
are manufactured in a well sterilised clean environment to ensure that
our products are safe, efficacious and always reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist/Pharmacy Manager
Reports to: CEO
- Liaising with external bodies and agencies on healthcare and medical matters.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Registration of premises with the pharmacists council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Clinically screen prescriptions to ensure safe, optimal and cost effective use of the medicine.
- Take overall responsibility for setting out the standards and policies for the provision of professional pharmacy service
- Handle record keeping mechanisms and standard operating procedures
- Employ, train and manage staff.
- Registration of products with the National Agency for Food Drugs. Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- Should be able to lead the commercial team in business transactions
- Maintain standards at NOSDOC GROUP,
- Supervise the sale and supply of medicines
- Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm Or D. degree
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 3 years as a full time
superintendent Pharmacist in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment
and be registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- The individual must have a working knowledge of product
registration and import and export control requirements with regular
- Be willing to work as part of a team & able to work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Must have good leadership qualities. vi. Must have good communication Skills.
- He / she must have a working relationship & or dealings with
NAFDAC especially in the areas of product registration and importation.
- Be MS office proficient & Computer literate.
- Must be a member of at least one of the professional bodies, NIROPHARM, ACPN, APIN or IPMAN..
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
22nd October, 2015