Telecoms Business Analyst (5 Slot) at Serviam Business Services Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Telecoms Business Analyst
Job: Business Analyst
Required Skills and Experience:
- Core BA skills are required (refer to tier descriptions).
- Minimum 5 Years Telecoms Experience a MUST!
- As part of the Technology Services Group, this person will be
responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering
through implementation of xxx functional solutions.
- This person will work closely with our clients and must
demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure
that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to
ensure client satisfaction.
- This person will also apply project management expertise to
identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement
productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and
optimize cost savings and efficiencies for clients.
Specific Skills of Importance:
- eTOM Framework and ITIL Experience
- Ability to facilitate workshops on requirements gathering and analysis
- Strong communication ability to coordinate between multiple stakeholders
- Ability to elicit system requirements (functional/non-functional)
- Telecom/cable industry knowledge a MIST.
Core BA skills (communication, facilitation, and requirements elicitation) are the key resource criteria:
- Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance
improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people,
process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets
(human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical &
- Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an
enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and
design and guide the change process from current to future state.
- Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts.
- Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management
or Custom Software Development (CSD). Functional analysts can
specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or
Required Skills and Experience
- You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one
methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or
industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming
- Possible positions could include being a Business Process
Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing
business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
- Skills and Certification: ITIL eTOM Framework
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management.
- Ability to hit the ground running with little or no supervision
Job Title: Project Manager (Telecoms)
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Responsible for working on a diverse range of small to mid-size projects.
- Creates and drives project status reporting and meetings as
communication and management tools to ensure project health and to
provide transparency to risks and issues that require stakeholder
support and action.
- Mitigates issues through validation and test using both QAT and
UAT methodologies. Works with stakeholders to make informed decisions on
quality factors that can be compromised. Communicates any gaps in
design and sets realistic expectations on deliverables. Follows through
and closes all of defined exceptions.
- Validates prepared statement of work, RFIs and RFPs per project
objectives and manages vendor against stated deliverables and
communicates and ensure compliance with company standards and values.
- Proactively identifies and recommends improvements to standard
processes and procedures. Actively participates in the implementation of
changes to standard processes and procedures.
- 10 years formal project management work experience
- Telecoms Experience is a MUST
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Project and Vision
- Working understanding of PMI principles and practices; demonstrated ability to apply PMI principals required
- Ability to identify project impacting issues and work with more
senior members of the Project Management team to develop and implement
- Must typically have a background in the project business area
assigned, in order to successfully serve as a conduit between the
technical functions and the business clients
How to Apply
Deadline 10th September, 2015.