Tros Offshore Limited – Established in 2009, Trosoffshore provides
marine and logistics support to the oil and gas industry. Primarily
servicing the West African offshore oil and gas exploration and
production industry, Trosoffshore provides its customers with a
comprehensive suite of offshore
support and marine services.
Trosoffshore also provides safety solutions for people working at height
in the Oil and Gas and Construction industries and works in partnership
with some of the leading brands in the fall protection industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The Trosoffshore Business Development Executive is accountable
for customer relationship management, client account management,
customer acquisition and revenue growth within the company.
- Responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, presenting, and closing opportunities for Trosoffshore products and services.
- Build revenue and market position by identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing sales.
- Developing business opportunities that will lead to increased revenue and market share.
- Identify and capture additional revenue opportunities for Trosoffshore.
- Proactively manage and develop relationships with existing Trosoffshore clients.
- Assist with screening potential business opportunities by
analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and
financials; evaluating options whilst resolving internal company
- Carry out market research as required and provide ongoing support to Trosoffshore clients.
- Protect the company’s values by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; and always exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Work independently to ensure services are delivered to clients, and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively with clients, peers, superiors, and other company personnel.
- Identify, understand and resolve issues that might prevent the successful delivery of company services.
Education / Experience
- Detailed knowledge of Trosoffshore offerings, products and services.
- 2 years experience in the Marine or Oil and gas industry.
- Bachelors Degree (Minimum 2nd class upper)
- Proven track record in sales ideally overachieving on targets, closing sales and obtaining new business
- Proficient in the use of PC hardware and software (MS Office suite of applications).
- Proficient in the use of internet for communication and research.
- 3 years experience in direct sales/business development
- Experience of delivering on sales targets
- Ability to learn quickly and gain a good understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Strong prospecting skills and extensive customer facing experience.
- Ability to achieve a high level of success in the development of client relationships
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 7th October, 2015