VoguePay.com Job Vacancy for Accountant September, 2015
VoguePay.com, as the leading online payment processor whose vision is to
offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting
Ref No: VPCA015
- Under direction, plan, organize and execute professional-level
accounting work in connection with the maintenance of financial records
and monitoring of all District restricted grants consistent with audit
- Perform a wide variety of functions involved in the maintenance of financial records and other Business Services;
- Participate in the development, modification and maintenance of the District, categorical, or grant budgets;
- Assist in the preparation of related budgetary records and reports;
- Perform complex analytical studies, reconciliations, and produce special reports; and perform related work as required.
- Managing preparation and review of statutory financial statements.
- Improves the processes related to the timeliness of the Company’s periodic and annual financial reports.
- Coordinating preparation of Periodic financial reports
- Collate and prepare annual budget
- Prepare Billing Statement and cash calls
- Tax planning management and control
- Treasury function
- Liaises with statutory audits
- Preparing internal management reports for senior management and assist with preparation of presentations.
- Documenting and testing financial reporting controls
- Coordinating periodic reviews of financial reporting activities
- Assisting in coordinating with the chief financial officer and internal audit, the review of controls by all departments
- First degree in Accounting, or Finance with at least minimum of second class lower.
- With at least minimum of 2 years experienced.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Must have knowledge accounting software.
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite.
- Exceptional time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV’s to: email@example.com with the Job title Company Accountant.
Deadline: 4th October, 2015