Web Developer Needed in AcePlus
AcePlus is a social enterprise, committed to capacity building,
simplifying business processes and the growth of startups and small
businesses in Nigeria. Our product offerings have been tailored to
enable entrepreneurs hit the ground running with their ideas and
existing businesses to grow as well as run
their day-to-day business
more efficiently, saving thousands – perhaps millions – that would
hitherto been spent as fees on consultants, lawyers and accountants.
They include professional-grade ready-to-print templates, forms and
guides, saving hundreds of hours of writing and formatting documents.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web Developer
The ideal candidate should have:
- Knowledge of web applications and programming languages, as well as design softwares
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding
deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive
- Flexible, proactive & creative problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to learn and get results as an individual and part of a team
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Strong organizational, time-management and communication skills; and great attention to detail
- Should be either a current B.Sc, OND, HND student; or recent graduate with some working experience of the stated role
- Time commitment of 10 to 20 hours per week.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience or knowledge of planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages; proofreading content and grammar and making changes where necessary;
- Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers.
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..).
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to web applications.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital
photographs; working with different content management systems; and
search engine optimisation;
What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market
- Flexible working hours.
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and a
Cover Letter stating why you should be considered for the specific role
of interest to: email@example.com