The Muslim Community Centre (MCC), Abuja, is a registered non-profit making organization which provides Islamic and Western Education to the Muslim Ummah of Nigeria and other interested
nationals alike. It is governed by an approved constitution with experienced personalities as members
of the Board of Trustees and Governing Board members who make policies for the running of the Centre.
Applications invite from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be 35 – 50 years of age
- Interpersonal relationship
- A Computer knowledge and must be familiar with Accounting software e.g age 50
- Must have 10 years cognate experience
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Business Admin & Economics
- Must be a qualified Accountant (ICAN, ANAN).
- Negotiable salary
- Other incentives
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications letter and CV’s to:
Muslim Community Centre,
Plot 548, Conakry Street,
Opposite FRSC National Headquarters,
Wuse, Zone III, Abuja.
Deadline 11th November, 2015