Civil Structural Designer Job at Orion Group October, 2015
Established in 1987 Orion Group achieved
consistent growth over the ensuing 25 years to become an international
leader in providing contract and permanent staff to the Engineering
Industry: Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Renewables, Aerospace,
Rail, Construction, IT & Telecoms, Office &
Job Title: Civil Structural Designer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Civil Structural Designer, based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Skills & Experience
- Strong working knowledge of 3D AutoCAD & BENTLEY software is mandatory.
- Structural engineering in oil & gas facilities design and construction.
- Competence and possession of Civil/Structural background with moderate experience in offshore oil & gas.
- Broad knowledge of construction/fabrication and inspection techniques.
- HND/Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent (focus on offshore structural engineering)
- Knowledge of industry standards for compliance with BS 5950, BS
8110, API 620, Safety In Design procedures (SID) and other standards.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and
would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more
information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply