Executive Assistant Current Vacancy Legal Firm
Our client is an outstanding law firm with a unique reputation for innovation and legal expertise of the highest standard. In other to expand her business operations they seek to hire creative and excellent professionals to join her team.
Main Purpose of Position
We are looking for an excellent Executive Assistant who would provide high-level administrative support for the Executive Director, performing a variety of responsible secretarial, technical, administrative functions and also facilitate business strategies development.
• Assist the Executive Director in fundraising and related communications documentation, business development and relationship management;
• Participate in public events, meetings and conferences so as to raise organizational profile;
• Liaise with media organisations and partners in building effective and long lasting relationships to positively advance the organizations profile and programme output;
• Follow-up with prospective clients to close business deals
• Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents;
• Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments and travel arrangements;
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings;
• Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications;
• Answer and manage incoming calls;
• Receive and interact with incoming visitors;
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels;
• Co-ordinate project-based work where necessary;
• Undertake any other relevant tasks as requested by the Executive Director
Education and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree (minimum of Second Class Lower) in Law, Social Science or related field.
• At least 3 years’ experience in an administrative position, with proven track record in building market share or business volume.
• Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Strong relationship management, negotiation and marketing skills will be an added advantage
• Social Media Literacy will be an added advantage
Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure own behaviour and the behaviour of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organization.
• Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
• Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
• Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
• Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
• Organization: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities. Capacity to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
• Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Salary: N80, 000 – N85,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should contact
254, Herbert Macaulay Way, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.
Deadline: 20th October, 2015