Human Advantage Resources – Our Client, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- The candidates main responsibility will be to support the Founder in running the day to day activities of the foundation.
- The role will provide administrative support and perform
numerous duties, including partner/client relationship management,
corporate communications, staff performance management, Fund raising,
public relations and other related responsibilities.
- B.Sc in any relevant field (a relevant Master’s Degree or Certification will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience leading a foundation or NGO.
Strategy, Vision and Leadership:
- Advise the Founder and other key members of senior management
on staff matters, financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, investment
priorities, and policy matters.
- Develop and implement relevant programs which are aligned to the foundation’s core goals
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the Founder informed of all critical issues.
- Represent the organization externally when necessary.
- Serve as the management liaison to the identified key
stakeholders when required; effectively communicate and present critical
operational and financial matters at select meetings.
- Contribute to the development of the organization’s strategic
goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Founder and Board Members.
- Develop and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures.
- Ensure that organization is adhering to the strategic plan, delivering status reports to the board.
- Provide analytical support to the foundation’s board including development of internal management reporting capabilities.
- Schedule and arrange meetings for Founder, Board members and key stakeholders
- Oversee logistics arrangements for the Foundation’s events and programs
Selected candidate will be compensated commensurate to experience and social sector compensation benchmarks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their resumes, quoting the appropriate reference number, to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates will be directly contacted for interviews