A Multimedia Broadcasting Organisation requires the services of:
Job Title: Director, Finance/Accounts
- Must possess B.Sc/HND Accounting, Business Administration or Economics
- Must be a Chartered Accountant of ICAN, ACCA/ICMA (UK), CPA (USA)
- Must be IFRS Certified
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification relevant experience, the last five of which must be in managerial capacity.
- Manage the entire Finance & Accounts Staff of the Organisation
- Manage and coordinate the Budgeting process of the Organisation
- Ensure that control processes as provided in the Company’s operational manual are observed in managing the Financial and Accounting system of the Company
- Establish and maintain effective communication between all sections of the Directorate
- Prepare the year and group Financial Account and necessary schedules for statutory audit.
- Liaise with the Financial Reporting Cou ncil of Nigeria on financial reporting issues when the need arises.
- Ensure that monthly Management Account and other financial analyses for decision making are prepared for Executive Management, as and when required.
- Ensure that financial reports are prepare d every quarter for submission to the regulatory authorities before the reporting deadline
- Ensure prompt remittance of all Statutory payments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, accompanied with CV/Scanned documents to:firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference in the email as subject line.