Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an
Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International
Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited
(UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec-
Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations
and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs
& Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas
Industry. IP security services.
Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
• Graduate Bachelors Degree holder (BSc or BEng), or equivalent, in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering.
Minimum of 7 years working experience in the Oil and Gas industry, with
responsibilities for engineering designs and construction follow up
• Good knowledge of applicable design software,
applicable codes, standards and regulations for electrical and
instrumentation engineering and construction.
• Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
Fluent in English and ability to communicate well at all levels within
the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning,
presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
• Geographical mobility is required.
Job Title: Completions Engineer
Completions, Sand control, Upper & Lower Completions, Field Supervision
– Prepare operations programs
– Produce the technical and operational synthesis
– Ensure follow-up of operations
– Propose technological innovations
– Contribute to improving skills and know-how
– Participate in R&D projects
– Evaluate Service holders
– Prepare budgets
– Participate in the training of Service holders
– Implement operating structures
– Draw up operating procedures
– Ensure cost follow-up
– Conduct studies to improve performance
– Conduct studies and projects for affiliates
– Prepare and conduct invitations to tender and service and equipment contracts
– Optimize activities of service providers and assess their performance
– Ensure the respect of safety rules and frames of reference
– Anticipate needs and organize supply
Job Title: Marine Superintendent
Marine operations, Dynamic Positioning
Provide principal expertise in the
field of marine operations; Schedule, plan, prepare, manage and
supervise offshore marine operations
• Marine background and experience in Marine operations holding Master’s certificate Class 1 unlimited for seagoing vessel.
• Must have Dynamic Positioning experience and served on DP vessels in a senior position for at least 5 years.
• Must have experience in Rig and Barge moves.
• Experience in organisation, planning of personnel transport & logistics
• Valid BOSIET certification.
How to Apply