Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc, Nigeria’s largest power
distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013
following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria
(PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the
The consortium has the Korean Electric
Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and
has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of
slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners.
This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment
to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in
new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Supervisor
Serve as key contact and liaison for customers to ensure total customer satisfaction.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving and Analysis Skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of local language and ethos.
- Team Player
- Good written and spoken communication
- Basic understanding of the peculiar customer challenges of the power industry.
- Results Driven
- Coordinate the prompt handling of all customer service requests.
- Providing utmost customer satisfaction at all times.
- Assist in reducing down time in customer complaint handling.
- Provide information about company programs, products and services.
- Provide data to customers requesting new services.
- Recommends potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer
complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and
explaining the best solutions to solve the problem, expediting
correction or adjustments following up on resolution.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such
as addresses and phone numbers as required to update customers’ account.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University with a minimum of 2nd Class Honours
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably within the banking or telecommunications industry.
- Age: Not more than 30 years old.
How to Apply
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Deadline 19th October 2015