The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy
Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head Human Resources
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- To lead and support the development and implementation of HR policy across all areas of the organization including improving performance, maximizing attendance and providing effective management of change.
- Work with the HR team to develop, co-ordinate, implement and audit all HR activity within the department and across the group.
- Assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of group’s salary productivity target.
- Coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- Maintain effective employee relations including participation, consultation and negotiation with representative bodies and ensure maintenance of productive working relationships with all colleagues.
- Ensure effective implementation of the disciplinary and grievance procedures for all employee groups.
Click Here to Apply for this Position
Job Title: Internal Communications and Branding Officer
- To help implement the internal communications strategy to provide effective communication of relevant corporate information to staff and stakeholders.
- To develop internal communication strategies and plans for specific activity to staff and stakeholders to meet specified communications objectives.
- To help build a culture where two-way internal communication is seen as fundamental and integral to the success of the organisation and its staff, and where communication is seen as the business of every staff member.
- To advocate the critical business importance of internal communication and support the consistent use of the brand.
- To continually evaluate the success of internal communications, working with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Draft key messages for target audiences.
- To research, plan and implement a range of high profile events and conferences, including the staff conference, AGM and others.
- Undertake risk assessments for conference and events to ensure risks are appropriately managed.
- Working and negotiating with external suppliers and venues to provide the best value for money.
- To provide a communications plan for each event detailing target audience and plans for reaching them.
- Collaboration with Content Marketer in editing staff magazine, CSR write-ups, Annual Review, staff e-newsletter.
- To implement, develop and project manage a range of internal communication activities and initiatives including manager briefings.
- To complete agreed programmes of work, meet challenging targets, deadlines and standards of performance as agreed with line manager
- Write, proof, and distribute internal communications and emails.
- Manage calendar of communications, events and logistics.
- Manage the employee communication portal on the intranet, ensuring the tool provides maximum value to employees through its functionality and content.
Click here to apply for this Position
Job Title: Training Manager
- Prepare training budget for each department of the organization
- Conduct orientation sessions
- Create brochures and training materials
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of various methods.
- Train supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Achieves sales training operational objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change.
- Develops and manages the implementation of new hire training and advanced sales workshops for representatives in training classes
- Ensures the sales training effort directs field force personnel to be compliant with internal policies and procedures, industry guidelines, promotional regulations, and laws.
- Interacts closely with marketing management to develop and implement quality initiatives that support the brand strategy and tactics.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Develop behavioral and performance objectives for given training interventions and report on attainment of objectives to stakeholders.
- Gain necessary product knowledge to allow for effective delivery of training programs.
- Collaborate with product and brand management to develop training programs to support key product launches.
- Coach managers and supervisors on new ways to resolve performance issues using their organization’s performance management tools
- Develop a “full package” approach (progression by role) for all positions.
Click here to apply for this Position
Job Title: Head, Sales Operations & Strategy
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed,
- Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams.
- Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, provides assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds a peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
Click here to apply for this Position