United Kingdom Education Advisory Service (UKEAS) is the official representative of British universities in Nigeria, which means that we are able to provide a free, comprehensive and impartial
service to any Nigerian student who has an interest in British education. We can help you with every aspect
of your application, from helping you choose the most suitable university, making sure your application will give you the best chance of getting accepted, right the way through to ensuring that your time in the UK is a happy and successful one.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager
Vacancy Ref. Num: UKEAS10:15
Location: Port Harcourt
Job Type: Full Time
Specialization: Student Recruitment, customer service and office support
- The successful applicant will be responsible for meeting set targets while overseeing the daily administration of the office.
- The role requires lot of initiative, creativity and responsibility in dealing with all stakeholders involved in a customer interfacing environment.
- A graduate degree with minimum second class lower division
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision
- Have worked in similar role for at least 1 year full time
- Good with Microsoft Excel & Power point presentation.
- Must be able to work in a customer interfacing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication and Interpersonal skills
- UK Education sector Industry Experience
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within Port-Harcourt
- Email/Telephone/Skype etc- Deal with Port-Harcourt office emails
- Initial counselling and follow up of Students
- Office staff training and Daily administrative supervision
- Manage partner institution visits
- Liaise with Head Office on implementation of marketing plan and do your best to promote the office and our services wherever and whenever you can.
- Monitoring Counsellors advisory sessions
- Database and excel file follow up of students
- Conduct all follow up with universities to ensure timely updates and offers for the students
- Application process and Visa Checking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to: email@example.com
Note: Kindly indicate position as e-mail title i.e PH-Manager. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline 30th October, 2015.