The Muslim Community Centre (MCC), Abuja, is a registered non-profit making organization which provides Islamic and Western Education to the Muslim Ummah of Nigeria and other interested
nationals alike. It is governed by an approved constitution with experienced personalities as members
of the Board of Trustees and Governing Board members who make policies for the running of the Centre.
Applications invite from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Principal
- However, a Retired Principal may be given special consideration
- Should have strong communication skills.
- Ten (10) years teaching experience, five (5) of which must include a cognate experience as Principal or Vice Principal.
- Interpersonal relationship
- At least first degree with Education
- Possession of a Master’s advantage
- Computer knowledge
- Negotiable salary
- Official car
- Other incentives
- Residential accommodation
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications letter and CV’s to:
Muslim Community Centre,
Plot 548, Conakry Street,
Opposite FRSC National Headquarters,
Wuse, Zone III, Abuja.
Deadline 11th November, 2015