NCR Corporation Current Job Vacancy for Software Developer Consultant
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Programming experience in Java, C#/.NET
- Advanced knowledge in SQL and databases
- Fluent English mandatory
- Good communication skills
- Has basic knowledge across the related LOB product range including all solution(s) currently released and supported, but may require assistance to progress an incident out with assigned product solution(s)
- Knowledgeable on assigned product solution(s) and can investigate issues and very infrequently require assistance Design corrective action(s) to resolve product or system problems with no known solutions.
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypothesis
- Identify, design, develop and validate solution
- Ability to research problems with no known solutions and design solutions for identified problems
- Collaborate and communicate with technical suppliers including other Software Support Engineers, Third Party Suppliers, Product Development Engineers, Solutions Managers, Professional Services and Technical Support Specialists as appropriate; whilst maintaining ownership of the incident
- Ability to manage multiple issues of differing stages of investigation and priority without assistance.