NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 550 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Job Title: Software Developer Consultant
The Software Developer Consultant works in a complex technical environment, resolving and providing solutions to customer problems. They identify, design and develop solutions for product and system problems. They communicate with internal and external organizations to resolve problems whilst maintaining full ownership. Offer input and gain knowledge as a subject matter expert on products, systems, and services
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Programming experience in Java, C#/.NET
- Advanced knowledge in SQL and databases
- Fluent English mandatory
- Good communication skills
- Has basic knowledge across the related LOB product range including all solution(s) currently released and supported, but may require assistance to progress an incident out with assigned product solution(s)
- Knowledgeable on assigned product solution(s) and can investigate issues and very infrequently require assistance Design corrective action(s) to resolve product or system problems with no known solutions.
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypothesis
- Identify, design, develop and validate solution
- Ability to research problems with no known solutions and design solutions for identified problems
- Collaborate and communicate with technical suppliers including other Software Support Engineers, Third Party Suppliers, Product Development Engineers, Solutions Managers, Professional Services and Technical Support Specialists as appropriate; whilst maintaining ownership of the incident
- Ability to manage multiple issues of differing stages of investigation and priority without assistance.
How to Apply