Best Search Recruitment Limited – Our client, a multinational Telecom Services company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
- The incumbent should review and edit specifications, business processes and recommendations related to the client’s Services offering.
- The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring analysis and solution definitions through the interpretation of business rules and requirements for technical systems.
- The Business Analyst is required to understand the business issues and data challenges of the customer organization and industry.
- Required Experience: 5-7 year(s)
- Desired Courses: Any relevant field
Experience and Education
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Technical background (especially in telecommunications and mobile) will be greatly advantages
- Business Analysis Related Degree/Diploma (preferably internationally recognised qualification).
- Experience in Financial Services Sector will be advantageous
- MS Office & Visio
- Data analysis skills
- Customer service orientated
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Logical thinker (strong troubleshooting skills).
- Proven ability to solve business problems is essential.
- Ability to independently analyse data and make sophisticated business recommendations.
- Strong document writing skills.
- Experience in establishing the Business Analysis skill and function within a business.
- Facilitation skills – meetings, client engagement, requirement elicitation.
- Team player able to work effectively with users, technical and business managers and colleagues, but must also be self-motivated and able to work in a fast pace and changing, start-up environment.
- Understanding of corporate business functions.
- Possesses a good understanding of technology trends and movements, especially in the mobile sector
- Proven ability to take responsibility and achieve high quality result.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required to interact with and influence Business Management at all levels.
- Ability to converse and liaise with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Assist with testing to ensure that the minimum quality standards and requirements have been met.
- Liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Follow the in-house agile software development lifecycle (SCRUM / Sprint approach).
- Analyse costs and benefits of proposed solutions.
- Work with the business owners to produce accurate, meaningful and measurable business cases.
- Manage work items in task management system powered by Mantis Bug Tracker.
- Produce and distribute BI reports and analysis to customers and management.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Capture user requirements using story cards, workflow diagrams, proposed interfaces, process modelling & documentation.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders based in South Africa.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com
Deadline 4th November, 2015.