Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services &
Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Responsible for assuring that manufactured items are made and assembled correctly and ensure zero defect delivery.
- Inspects & tests motorcycles and parts prior to delivery to make sure conformance with specified standards, using mechanical hand tools specification sheets.
- Turns screws bolts to adjust brake, carburettor, clutch, or timing of motor to attain specified performance, using hand tools
- Activates motor runs stationary motorcycle at various speeds & records unusual sounds or vibration in motor, rear end, or transmission.
- Drives motorcycle over test area to detect malfunctions in engine defects in body assembly
- Observes instrument dials & gauges on dashboard records deviations from standards, like performance vibration, low oil pressure, discharging battery, or stiff action.
- Verify the appearance of the Motorcycle and part to be sure it’s in conformity with the standard and there is no scratch or broken parts.
- Compiles written report approving unit for shipment or specifies reason for disapproval. When test riding.
- Examines seats, headlamp, tears in upholstery, and bike exterior for chips scratches on painted surfaces
- Examines motor cycle for installation of specified accessories, like batteries and starter
- Move the Motorcycles to sale section or repair section in case of defects.
- Identify and fix defect or recommend action to fix the defect.
Training & Experience:
- Minimum Certificate ND Holder in Engineering course or any related course
- Must have experience in quality control and inspection
- Ability to adhere to Safety instructions
- Good technical knowledge
- Must know how to ride a Motorcycle
Job Title: National Service Manager
Responsible for operating an efficient service department. Toperate the department at maximum production, controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relations, and accurate service records.
Essential Duties: Tcover service networks all over Nigeria
Service network : Testablish service network according tsales network development
Dealer- Sales, Service, Spare parts
Area- Mechanic, Part shops, Dealers
- Develop training curriculum and execute training of service technicians and mechanics
- Maximise productivity levels of service technicians
- Warranty: Monitor all Department warranty claim submissions and requisite credits and take action as required
- Ensure registration
- Issue market information specific tproduct malfunction
- Quality problem analysis
- Provide high quality service for the motorcycle, marine and power products.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction
Training & Experience:
- A preferred background in motor-cycles of all engine sizes, however we would consider someone from other automobile backgrounds.
- B. Sc or HND in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 5-10 years postgraduate experience in motor-cycle industry or associated trade
- Individuals will have good communication skills, both oral and written, and be able twork independently and be self-motivated.
How to Apply
Click here to apply