Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional
management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to
distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually
revolutionizing into a global one to be guided by key universal business
principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a
reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are
highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of
their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we
use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues
beneath the obvious.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job Field
Law / Legal
- Excellent knowledge of litigation in lower court, Appellate court and Supreme Court is required.
- Rendering Legal opinion, original drilling opinions, supplemental
opinions, acquisition opinions, division order title opinions, leasehold
title opinions and banking title opinions.
- Regular review and interpretation of title abstracts, certified
title opinions, related title documents and with the Oil and Gas
Industrial in Nigeria.
- Gather and organize title curative information and compile documentation into comprehensive title packets.
- Communicate title findings to various parties while consistently working in a team setting.
- Utilize available software and basic plotting skills in comparing title documents.
- Maintain responsibility for multiple on-going assignments and adhere to continual deadlines.
- Knowledge of Arbitration and Litigation Procedure with reference to Oil and Gas Industry.
- Familiarity with the oil and gas industry.
- Effective communication skills in writing, business presentations and interpersonal communication.
- Supervisory and team-building skills.
- Ability to maintain high level of work-related confidentiality.
- Ability to utilize title “tools of the trade” software products and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to utilize appropriate surveying methodologies.
- The ideal candidate will have experience advising clients on oil,
gas, and mineral title issues, pooling and unitization, community
leases, and matters related to undivided mineral ownership and leasehold
- He or she must be skilled in the preparation of oil and gas leases,
amendments, assignments, ratification, mineral and royalty deeds,
operating agreements and Litigation.
- Candidate MUST possess 10 years and above working experience in Litigation, with oil and gas title issues.
- Experience in negotiating and drafting of transnational documents
such as leases, assignments and participation agreements, as well as
curative material is a plus.
- Litigation experience/knowledge and LL.M Degree would be an added advantage.
Attractive and competitive in line with industry rates
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.