Global Profilers – Our client, who is a Leading Multinational Supplier of Technology and Service, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Trainer (Power Tools)
- The objective of the Trainer is to enhance profound tool and application competence for customers and local Power Tool sales staff and thus increase sales in the Regional Sales Organization (RSO).
- Responsible for coordination of all training related activities in the RSO with several trainers in different Countries.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Master’s Degree (or similar) in technical and/or economical science.
- Knowledge in didactics and rhetoric issues.
- Leadership ability within the area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of field-sales processes and commercial use of social media.
- Familiar with MS outlook and MS office esp. power point & excel.
- Basic Knowledge in Project Planning.
- High flexibility.
- Able to plan and organize independently.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
- 3 to 5 years experience.
- High competence and flexibility in communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Product and sales training for internal staff and of partners in assigned region
- Development of a team of local sales trainers in A-countries (train the trainer approach) in order to take over local dealer and user trainings
- Long term elaboration of a training concept for vocational schools with the countries
- Initiation of product launch related activities together with Regional Brand Managers
- Participation in central training in Germany
- Organization, implementation and coordination of seminars / workshops and events for PT customers (dealer/users) within the RSO.
- Training coordination and qualification for external services (promoters, merchandisers and demonstrators)
- Occasional user trainings for big end users
- Elaboration of a region training concept for West Africa
- Coordination and concept of training documentation in local languages
How to Apply
Click here to apply online