Vacancy for Warehouse Manager at Fanfield Global Resources
Fanfield Global Resources offers an extensive range of premium
professional services designed to meet the growing and changing needs of
the Nigerian oil & gas, Real Estate and Investment industry.
operators we work with appreciate our reliability, competence and
professionalism, whilst our
clients benefit from our extensive use of
technology in lowering their supply chain costs.
Thanks to our
geographical reach and technical infrastructure, we are able to respond
quickly and efficiently to our clients’ needs. We deliver seamless
services across many sectors of the Nigerian and West African oil and
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
• Help manage people, processes and systems and make sure productivity targets are met.
• To produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Help briefing team leaders on a daily basis.
The Warehouse Manager must not only make sure that employees are
regularly briefed, supervised and trained but also that any machinery or
vehicles are maintained, upholding health, safety and security in the
work place at all times.
• To help maintaining standards of health
and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example,
ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely.
• To liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
• To be in charge of planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods;
• To also oversee the maintenance of warehouse and labour-management systems
• Help with the security of the building and stock.
To manage teams of workers through the use of team leaders and
supervisors and deal with personnel issues such as the, training and
discipline of staff.
• To help supervise the storage of
temperature-controlled products, such as food and pharmaceuticals, and
the storage of hazardous materials.
• Help motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
To make use of space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and
making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are
• To have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
• Coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary.
• To respond and deal with customer communication by email and telephone.
• To help keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Distribution, Business, Transportation or
related fields is preferred (3 years of warehouse management
• Good organisation skills are required as
Warehouse Management centres on the organisation of people, stock and
budgets whilst planning for the future.
• Should have strong management skills, able to
efficiently organise a large team on various shifts since the Warehouse
runs for 24 hours.
• Must also be able to motivate a workforce and encourage strong teamwork.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office would be beneficial and you may also be
required to have a sound understanding of industry standard computer
How to Apply
interested candidates are to forward their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position they qualify for used as the subject of the mail.