Whyte Cleon Limited is a Human Resource Outsourcing & Management
Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience.
are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the
provision of practical and well
researched solutions to help our clients
bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition,
Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance. These are implemented
by providing organisational development and human resources management
expertise and knowledge to guide, advice and support our clients in
achieving and sustaining workplace success.
Job Title: FINANCIAL CONTROLLER/ ACCOUNT MANAGER
Conduct the daily Finance & Accounting Operations in terms of:
- Accounts payables / expenses (suppliers)
- Accounting for various expenditures and travel-costs
- Setting / Maintenance of accruals
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Cash management
- Accounts receivable / revenues (customer)
Report, communicate and find solutions with local authorities such as:
- Tax-authorities (tax-filings of Corporate-tax. WHT, VAT)
- Social Security authorities (PAYE, SSF)
- Pension and provident fund (SSNIT)
Ensure to build up good relationship and proactive communication with:
- Local auditors and tax advisors
- Payroll agency
Ensure that an appropriate internal control system for daily
accounting operations will be established and even more important
constantly monitored, meaning that internal controls will be followed in
the companies and the financial department to ensure that
financial-data is accurate and complete by end of month, e.g.:
- Daily/weekly bank-reconciliations with financials
- Reconciliations of sub-ledgers with main-ledgers
- Ensure to post only properly authorized incoming-invoices
- Variance-analysis explained properly to Manager, Operations
- Supported with proper documentation
Support and advise the Operations department in all relevant
business-decisions with regard to all Finance & Accounting matters,
- Ad-hoc analysis of current financial-data
- Financial projections for business-opportunities
- Appropriately communicate and align important questions or decisions
with WCA HQ in Accra/Ghana (Dotted line-reporting to Finance &
Accounting Function of Finance Manager WCA:
Qualifications and Experience
- A Chartered Accounting certification (ACCA, CIMA, CFA) or from a
relevant professional body. (At least 5 years post ICAN experience)
- Ability to operate at a strategic level, but a hands on approach to get the job done.
- A multi-tasking mindset with the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and dedication to the company.
- Must be ready to make international travels if necessary.
- Not more than 35 years old
- Experience with Financial management of private enterprise reporting to CEO or General Manager or Managing Director.
- Must be able to use SAGE accounting platform
- A successful track record in setting priorities: keen analytic,
organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an
ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal
and external stakeholders.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply