Control Room Officer Jobs at APM Terminals B.V – Onne -Nigeria
At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across five continents and more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we
actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your workplace.
Job Title: Control Room Officer
APM Terminals B.V – Onne -Nigeria
Growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become the best.
• Maintains complete, concise and accurate written accounts of all incidents occurring in the terminal
• Escalates and coordinates emergency response to every distress call to the Control Room by promptly contacting relevant departments and or liaise with relevant security agencies
• Maintains a database on security/safety infraction.
• Supervises CCTV monitoring 24/7 and escalate threats for appropriate action
• Tracks task and assignments for excellent delivery using dashboard
• Coordinates effective and professional radio communication and handling of equipment
• Tracks servicing and maintenance of security vehicles, equipment and tools
• Supervises fleet deployment and personnel on escort duties and assignments
Who we are looking for
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in similar position
• Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree
• Must be good in report writing, assigning duties and supervision of guards
• Must have a thorough knowledge of fire procedures and coordination of emergencies
• Should have a good sense of judgment and be able to direct and manage incidents under stressful circumstances
• Be good in record keeping
• Must have ability to communicate in code language
How to Apply
Click here to Apply Online