Current Accountant Job in Nigeria at Crovation Limited
Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate.
The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real
estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements. Crovation prides itself on being customer friendly real estate development firm where you can be rest assured your investment is secure.
Job Title: ACCOUNTANT
Qualification & Experience
1. Minimum of Second Class Lower from a reputable higher institution
2. At least 5 years working experience
3. Strong analytical and mathematical skills
1. Budget setting, preparation and monitoring on a monthly basis.
2. Fixed Asset register update and maintenance on a regular basis.
3. Liaise with executives of bank to resolve controversial bank charges.
4. Ensure the posting of financial data into the Peachtree software Accounting Software.
5. Monitoring of revenue and expenses in compliance with the stipulated budget.
6. Management of Main/Petty cash at all levels, disbursement and analysis into various expenses heads.
7. General ledger review on all account heads and sub-heads on regular basis.
8. Maintenance of Company Payroll and ensure on regular basis PAYE tax and Pension are properly computed before remittance to appropriate authorities.
9. Manage and preparation of reconciliation of all company’s bank account and ensure proper monitoring the correctness of monthly bank charges / similar interest charges and fees in the bank statement.
10. Directly responsible for the update of all clients / suppliers ledger on a regular basis.
11. Analysis of store receipt and issue to ensure proper classification into various project account by posting into the peachtree accounting software
12. Reconciliation of all site purchase with the store-keepers record to ensure delivery and proper issuance of materials to different projects.
13. Prepare necessary journals for provisions and bank charges for posting.
14. Preparation of project/job profitability report on a monthly basis.
15. Preparation of company’s Trial Balance and Management Account at the end of the accounting year.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application will close 2 weeks from post date.
More on Crovation Limited from www.crovationltd.com