Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- A role has arisen for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to actively contribute to the successful achievement of Hotel’s goals of High Standard Quality Guest Service.
- In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated to Degree-level or above in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge.ent.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English is a must.
Your key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- To be totally familiar with hotel products, rates, and promotions at all times.
- Maintain up to date understanding of company products and rates and involvement in cross selling of these when required.
- Be aware of the strengths and weaknesses of all competing hotel and restaurant products and provide weekly regular updates after visiting competition hotels allocated for tracking purposes.
- Penetrate and saturate prospective and existing customer organizations for effective multi department selling.
- Service needs of customers by attending to all requests promptly within 24 hours.
- Assist the DOSM in pursuing new market segments to secure sales and prepare proposals for consideration.
- Develop strong, secure and productive business relations with all companies within portfolio under the geographic / market segment allocated.
- Manage expenses of securing business, making it cost effective and within budget guidelines, i.e. travel, entertainment and use of material expenses.
- Positive communication of the hotel image to existing and potential customer at all times.
- Ensure that revenues and / or cost controls are maximized through proactive actions rather than reactive management.
- Provide ongoing market intelligence by monitoring business sources and segments.
- His/hers responsibilities are to manage the total sales efforts for new and smaller existing corporate accounts.
- Represent hotel at trade fairs, functions and other related events as directed.
- Ensure that sales blitzes in the local city or outstation for the geographic area of responsibility are conducted timely and efficiently.
- Participate in hotel activities including promotions, sales blitzes, entertainment and other operational areas as directed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline Wednesday 11th November, 2015.