Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the
fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human
Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Network Link Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum of University Degree
- BGP,OSPF,ISIS,RIP, LAN technology.
- CCNP with adequate experience in Service Provider, and Router & Switch. CCIE (added advantage)
- Good skill and knowledge on Micro Wave link, VSAT, optical cable, ADSL, -XDSL.
- More than 4 years’ work experience on network link maintenance.
- ITIL, or other certifications in change and project management
- Network Infrastructure Associate
- Define optimal network link architecture and configuration to support our expanding business globally and across Nigeria
- Ensure network connectivity to our offices in other regions of the world.
- Assist in setting up and maintaining network link management system tools to ensure network link are constantly monitored.
- Assist in monitoring and troubleshooting network link related issues and requests down to the last line of support before escalating to third-party link vendors.
- Assist in implementing defined work programs and plan in the area of network link.
- Ensure the provision of optimal support on all IT network link.
- Optimize and maintain the network links, Optimize network link topology and structure, ensure network link stability.
- Assist in providing technical support to end users of IT network infrastructure country-wide.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Click here to view more information
Deadline 30th November, 2015.